quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2010

http://twitter.com/lettertomandela

Mandela,

When I read or listen to your name, I can see it inspires a mix of strenght, peace and hope. I recently watched Clint Eastwood film, "Invictus", and I couldn't help admiring you even more. Again, this sensation or inspiration of strenght, peace and hope grows inside everywhere your story has been told.
Your story, which is irrevogably and beautifully attached to Africa's history. Thank you, Mandela. Thank you for this attachement that brought hope to a place that looks so hopeless like Africa. Because of you, we know that this it's not true. Thank you, because now and then, you bring hope to the rest of the world.
Anyway, you bring hope for me. Here, in Brasil, so distant from South Africa, and yet so close. Thak you, Mandela.

Nevermind I never met you, I will never forget you.

Beatriz

Nenhum comentário: